Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas/Happy New Year!

I’m writing this in between, as I’ve been pretty busy lately. Not only with Holidays, but with writing a book. I’ll tackle those one at a time.

Actually my Holidays weren’t very Noteworthy, as It was just my immediate family. The majority of my time has been spent playing Kinect.1

So much Dance Central….

Anyways, The book. I started it a few weeks ago… (About when the blog posts stopped) and I’ve written 5 chapters and over 7000 words since then!

So that’s why I haven’t been bombarding you with delightful pictures and quality foot-note-based humour.

I’m terribly, terribly sorry. You’ll just have to wait for the book.

It’ll be worth it.

1) For the Record, Dance Central is the best ever, Kinect Sports and Kinect Adventures are fun, but Deca Sports Freedom is terrible. We could barely even work the menus while playing it. Luckily, My friend got it for Christmas and not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment