Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Cinqo de Mayo!

And a belated Star Wars day!

I don’t know what anyone else did for May 4th, but I totally went back and watched the Phantom Menace.

UGH.

It’d been years since I’d seen it, and I’d totally forgotten how bad it was.

Okay, so Qui-Gon is a total badass, and that’s cool.

Also cool to see Obi-Wan as a padawan.

But Jar-Jar? WHY. OHGODWHY.

And then the podracing was just so bad.

Why didn’t Obi-wan just kill the guy that owned Anakin? He’s a slimy, gambling, slave trader!

Or, even if somehow, it was still against his morals, why didn’t he just convince another store owner to trade his republic credits for the tatooine currency, and then buy the part after that?

rantrantrant

 

Aside from that, I also recently went and saw the Source Code.

source-code-poster

I freaking loved it, but it’s one of those movies that is hard to talk about without spoiling anything.

In fact, I might have just spoiled something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment