Monday, February 28, 2011

The Hair Cut.

A blog post. About a hair cut. You can tell how it ended.

It all started with my hair, because that’s what a hair cut is all about.

luscious

 

My hair was like this. But longer. Almost down to my knees.

Gorgeous, arguably luscious, and warm.

 

It was long, and it needed to be cut, so I did what had to be done.

I went to a barber shop, and politely asked for them to cut my hair.

I figured ordering a hair cut was similar to ordering a salad, so I went in and asked for “a straight-up caesar.” That was my first mistake.

Now she assumed I knew what I was talking about. I knew the lingo.

She cuts back with “How do you want the side? Like, a 3?”

I don’t even know what that means, so I went with the worst possible thing.

“Yeah, sure. Whatever.

Never EVER say that to a hair dresser. That was the second, and largest mistake.

Less than 2 minutes later, I emerged to the snowy wasteland, like this:

snowinglikeaTRUCK

Do you see that hair? No?

That is because there is no hair there.

There is snow, however. And a thermometer.

And the thermometer shows –100.

-100, Kelvin.

 

In other news, It is almost March, which I now dub Nintendo March.

Why, you ask? The 3DS.

Or, more specifically, this.

The Ocarina of Time is coming back, prettier and more dimensional than ever before. And you know what that means.

I’m sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment