Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Skech Case

So today was the second day with my hair cut.

The thing I head the most was, “Oh, did you get a hair cut?”

Normally, this is a legit avenue of inquiry. In this situation?

Not so much.

The last thing you want to hear after losing a vast quantity of hair is nothing.

There was a lot of nothing today.

I think I’m having a hairt attack.

 

Now back to the Skech case.

Today, my friend dropped his iPhone. Uh oh.

Whatever, we think. It has a phone case on it, it’s not a big deal.

He picks it up. The case is still quite intact, and so is the phone.

But when he tried to turn it on, it didn’t quite work.

Well, everything worked except for the display. You can still lock and unlock it, and my friend was actually able to make a phone call. In fact, the touch screen seems to work perfectly fine.

“Give it to me,” I say, “My magical hands will bring this phone back to life!”

They didn’t.

While I was handling it though, I noticed the case said Skech on it.

It’s a sketch case. A sketchy Skech case.

This brought out a deep, hearty, laugh from me.

My friend didn’t join in on my laughter, because he has no sense of humour, but that is a different matter.

Moral of the story: Skech cases are sketchy cases.

Unless it’s pronounced Skeck. In which case none of this is funny.

 

Also, I couldn`t find any images of the case in question, but I did find some etch-a-sketch cases.

headcase-etch-a-sketch-for-iphone

No word on if these are as sketchy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment