Sunday, March 13, 2011

The deal with high fives.

This post is not an answer. It is a question.

Earlier this evening, Coey and I were discussing the semantics1 of high fives.

We had short contest to see who could obtain the highest quantity of this bizarre gesture, and during which, we realized that no matter what was occurring, or what had previously occurred, anyone, anywhere would produce the resulting end of a high five.

We discussed different cultures, and how it might be insulting to someone around the world, but I sincerely don’t think a high five can be insulting. I think that pretty much no matter where you are, anyone will give you a high five.

Literally anyone in the world will give you a high five. So, internet: High fives. That is the question2.

And now a short shot back to Pokemon:

When you go into a Pokecenter to heal your Pokemon, they say “We hope to see you again soon!”

Really? You hope my Pokemon get hurt again really soon?

Real Mature.

 

1: I only vaguely know what that means. Thank you, internet.

2: To answer this question, I’ve made a couple of small changes to the blog. Firstly, links are now Purple. Cool, I know. Secondly, I have the most useless Contact page in the history of the internet. Use it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment