Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patrick’s Day!

Was yesterday.

It was on a thursday, so I assume all the stumbling is going to happen this weekend.

It was still the day to wear green though, and it reminded me of something from my childhood":

Kids would insist that they were wearing enough green. They’d be wearing all blue, or something, and have just a tiny bit of green on a decal on their shirt, or some green on their shoe. It was obvious that they had totally forgotten about it, and were just making excuses.

No.

shoes_iaec1164356

Green laces, do not count. That is not clothing. Back off.

And then it got even worse when they would do things like:

lens3711792_123855334241RO5fZqkL._AA280_

Come on. That’s like, 3cm2 of green. There’s no way that counts.

I propose some ground rules. You have to wear a shirt or a hoodie that is at least 90% green.

Green pants are a go, but nobody has green pants because they’re ugly.

Shoes do not count at all. Shoes that are green in their entirety are bonus points.

 

This might be a little unfair, seeing as how 80% of my clothes are green.

But no, I would still never wear green pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment