Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Apples to Apples to Apples to Apples

Well, there was no beating up people’s beloved pets and then taking their money. Unfortunate, I know. Turns out I just have too many games on the go at once. I still haven’t beaten Red Dead Redemption. Or AC: Brotherhood. Or Mass Effect 2. Or Dragon Age. I could go on for hours.

I did, however, get to play some Apples to Apples.

apples_to_apples_party_box_detail

And soon I will play a LOT of Apples to Apples.

That there is the party edition. Over 1000 cards. That’s a lot of Apples. Too many apples, even. There is room for some very dangerous, crass combinations.

This is a game where you can match Funerals with Hilarious and win.

Ah well, As long as it has Beowulf and a Rock ‘em Sock ‘em Robots cards, then we’re all good.

 

But that is not the only thing that is noteworthy as of this writing. Today for breakfast I had Cinnabon Cereal. Whaaaaaaat.

cinnabon cereal

Cinnamon Toast Crunch has nothing on this.

I’m about to go have it for lunch too.

And also dinner.

 

And finally, a shoutout to my friend Coey for his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment