Sunday, March 6, 2011

In which I post things that are interesting.

First, we’ll start off with the best bedroom ever.

http://thechive.com/2011/03/04/the-bedroom-i-shouldve-grown-up-in-12-photos/

Somewhere in the world is the raddest kid ever. Or he’s some spoiled jerk, who laughs at people who sleep in normal beds in normal rectangular rooms.

Either way, I’m pretty mad.

The other very very important piece of news is that there are new Pokemon games.

Last year, this would not have been good news. In fact, it wasn’t. This comic explains this.

comic146

That is the main thing.

The other thing is that the games are named Black and White. Which transfers over to racial jokes very easily.

Too easily.

Now excuse me as I go capture cute creatures in tiny balls and force them to battle one another. After I find somebody and knock out their pets, I’m going to take their money.

Because that’s how it works.

1 comment: